Escrow Company Andover
For a top-quality, full-service escrow company, Andover property owners and buyers know they can come to New England Title & Escrow Services, PC. With more than 13 years in business, New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, is the top company of choice to handle simple or complex escrow accounts throughout Massachusetts. We serve the needs of private parties and real estate agents handling residential properties. Whether this is your first escrow transaction or one hundredth, come to New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, for exceptional professional services.
Everything You Need To Know About Escrow, Andover, MA
“Escrow” is the term used for a real estate situation in which a third party holds money on behalf of transacting parties. The third party – in this case, New England Title & Escrow Services, PC – holds and manages funds from parties involved in a real estate transaction. Read more about our escrow services. An escrow company makes the transaction process safer for Andover citizens, eliminating conflicts of interest and other issues that would stem from one of the involved parties being in charge of funds. The escrow manager doesn’t release the funds until both parties satisfy the terms of their agreement or contract. Escrow is especially useful in transactions with large amounts of money and obligations that both parties need to fulfill before payment release. For example, if a homebuyer needs the current owner to replace a home’s plumbing before they purchase the home, an escrow manager will hold onto the funds until the property owner completes the task. Only then will the property owner receive the money from the buyer. Escrow reduces the risk of fraud, involving a trustworthy and neutral third party to handle, hold, and disperse funds. As an individual homebuyer, when you make an offer on a home, you’ll write a check that will go to escrow. Instead of immediately going to the seller, a third party escrow company will hold it until you negotiate and close the deal with the seller. Escrow protects both parties: the seller can’t hold your money as a negotiating tactic, and you can’t receive the deed to the home until you pay for it. A lender may also use escrow to make homeowner insurance payments or pay property taxes. In this scenario, a lender will collect the funds from escrow monthly along with your loan payments. Escrow closes when both sides complete a purchase. A professional closing officer oversees a real estate transaction’s final paperwork, exchange funds, and record the deed. This person may be an attorney or other person equipped to handle closing documents. At New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, our escrow services complete your transaction securely from beginning to end. When in need of a full-service escrow company, Andover residents count on New England Title & Escrow Services, PC.
What To Expect From Our Escrow Company, Andover Residents
At New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, we make escrow easy with sophisticated technologies, paperless files, and digital signatures. Say goodbye to messy and time-consuming reams of paper during escrow and hello to faster, more efficient real estate services. Our commitment to improving escrow through cutting-edge innovations and services means we are well equipped as an escrow company near Andover to manage your services. Here is what the escrow process looks like at New England Title & Escrow Services, PC:
- You speak to a New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, representative about your need for an escrow company. Andover residents will be set up with a meeting with one of our talented and detail-oriented escrow professionals. We manage escrow accounts for lenders, real estate agents, and homeowners. You can begin a transaction as a buyer or a seller.
- The buyer submits payment to New England Title & Escrow Services, PC. Our digital system eliminates the need for paper contracts and terms of service, reducing margins for human error. If you’re the buyer, you’ll give us your payment throughout our secure system for the property you’re purchasing. If you’re a seller, we’ll notify you when the buyer delivers payment.
- We help you negotiate the terms of the transaction, communicating with both parties to ensure a satisfactory deal. We’ll help you resolve any issues regarding a property’s title and review your purchase and sale documents on your behalf. Our experienced professionals will be by your side during all real estate negotiations.
- Both parties fulfill their sides of the transaction agreement. New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, will release the funds to the seller once we’ve confirmed both sides have fulfilled the terms and conditions of the transaction. We process your funds through our secure digital closing process, giving you the fastest escrow services available.
- You enjoy a quick, easy escrow. With help from New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, escrow can be a breeze. Our commitment to improving the escrow process using technology enables us to shorten wait times and give you your desired outcome sooner.
Learn more about New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, to see why we’re the right escrow company for Andover locals. We’ll discuss escrow with you for your specific situation and tell you other ways we can improve your real estate transaction, such as with title services or with a licensed Massachusetts real estate attorney.
Why Choose New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, As Your Escrow Company Near Andover?
Your escrow company can make or break your real estate experience. You need a skilled, trustworthy, and diligent escrow company to ensure you’ve covered all your bases and know your rights and duties under Massachusetts’s real estate law. New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, has been a trusted local source of escrow accounts and management since our start in 2003, and we continually improve our services with the latest technologies. We help optimize escrow and seal the deal with little to no wasted time. Escrow doesn’t have to be the hardest or more time-consuming part of buying or selling a property. With New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, on your side, enjoy a simple and streamlined escrow process. We’re the ideal third party to expertly manage and disperse escrow funds. As a homeowner, we protect your rights during this major investment. Don’t head into a real estate transaction alone. Call (978) 640-0620 or contact us online to get in touch with New England Title & Escrow Services, PC – the trusted escrow company for Andover residents.