Real Estate Attorney Andover
When it comes to partnering with a top real estate attorney, Andover residents come to New England Title & Escrow Services, PC. Whether you’re buying or selling a property, you need the help of an experienced real estate lawyer. Every state has its own real estate laws. In Massachusetts, General Laws Chapter 221, Section 46a make it illegal for an unauthorized person (a non-lawyer) to practice law. This means you need a real estate attorney to help you complete transactions. New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, can help you handle buying and selling tasks that come close to legal issues.
Do You Need to Hire a Real Estate Attorney in Andover?
You may think all you need to buy or sell your property is a real estate agent, but this is a common misconception that could cost you dearly. Buying and selling properties is a complex business that requires the expert attention of a real estate attorney. Andover property owners and buyers need to give themselves their best chances of securing a fair deal. This is possible with help from an attorney from New England Title & Escrow Services, PC. If you’re dealing with one or all of these tasks, you need an attorney on your side:
- Preparing home purchase documents. The paperwork for buying and selling real estate is immense and can become something like a small tornado around the property owner. Deal with paperwork effectively with help from a real estate attorney. Andover properties need a competent lawyer to handle home purchasing documents – especially contracts – which real estate agents are not legally allowed to handle in MA. Someone familiar with the process can ensure you don’t overlook an important piece of paperwork or get tangled in real-estate red tape.
- Performing a title search. As a full-service title company, New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, is equipped to perform comprehensive title searches. A title search gives you a list of all financial transactions connected to a property, including tax records and deeds. A title search ensures the property you’re interested in buying has a clean title and that the seller is legally able to transfer the property to you. If you’ve never conducted a title search, you don’t want to do it alone. Trust a real estate attorney in Andover.
- Closing the deal. Before you sign on the dotted line, have an attorney from New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, review all documents and legally binding contracts. You need a closing attorney with you to explain the documents you must sign and to ensure that the property owner has resolved any title issues and paid off outstanding liens or mortgages. An attorney will also put together the closing figures on your HUD-1 Settlement Statement.
Protect yourself from potential conflicts with the property owner by hiring an experienced lawyer to stand by your side. The real estate attorneys at New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, can help you accomplish these tasks and more when buying or selling a residential property in Massachusetts.
Real Estate Attorneys Andover Trusts
At New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, our attorneys pride themselves in honest, straightforward legal counsel. One of the most essential qualities to look for in a real estate attorney in Andover is experience. The attorneys at New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, have been practicing law in Massachusetts for dozens of years, and they have plenty of hands-on experience working with property owners and potential buyers in the area.
Massachusetts is one of only a few “attorney states,” meaning it’s necessary to hire an attorney for certain real estate transactions. New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, has been a respected and trusted source of legal real estate attorneys in Andover and beyond since our founding in 2003. We’re up-to-date on local rules and have handled a variety of real estate cases. We’re familiar with the transactions necessary to complete your real estate deal and resolve potential problems.
When you work with New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, you’ll receive a detailed plan of action for how to move forward with your transaction. Whether you want to buy or sell a property, we have the resources and education to best serve your interests. To learn more about how New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, can help you, visit our website.
Types of Services Our Real Estate Attorneys in Andover Perform
Whether you want to negotiate price or need help choosing a closing date that works for you, our lawyers know the drill. Here are a few of the real estate services we provide:
- Purchase contract services. We’ll help you understand or write a purchase contract, as well as prepare and register all necessary legal documents. Your real estate attorney in Andover can help you review a binder if you’re selling a home and negotiate the terms of a sale arrangement.
- Title insurance. Title insurance protects you from financial losses due to title defects. In essence, title insurance protects lenders and real estate owners against damages they might incur because of problems with the property’s title. New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, offers title insurance policies to protect you from a property’s past. This may include inaccurate property records, fraud, and forgery.
- Escrow services. Escrow is a common real estate arrangement in which a third party manages the payment of funds for two other parties involved in a transaction. Escrow keeps a real estate transaction safer and more secure, putting funds in a special account that’s only accessible after both parties meet all terms of an agreement. New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, real estate attorneys in Andover can manage escrow during your transaction, ensuring your investment’s safety.
New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, is proud to be a one-stop shop for people who need a real estate attorney in Andover. Our attorneys are equipped to handle virtually any real estate task, from performing title searches in your county to drawing up homebuyer contracts. Learn more about our services at New England Title & Escrow Services, PC.
Schedule a Consultation With a Real Estate Attorney in Andover
With help from a real estate attorney, property buyers and sellers can protect their rights and make sure they fully understand their duties. Schedule a consultation with an attorney at New England Title & Escrow Services, PC, to learn about everything we can do for you. To speak with a competent and caring local real estate attorney, Andover citizens can dial (978) 640-0602.